As you can see, I’ve been posting things here for a little while.
My main motivation for starting this blog is to give myself a deadline to write on a regular basis. I intend to post something (anything!) at least twice a week.
Will anyone read along? Who knows. This space for writing is – like everything else this year – an experiment.
A few things I plan to include in this space:
- Updates about my sabbatical
- Writing about my current and past travels (coming soon!)
- “Research notes” about interesting tidbits I find while researching Alberta’s history and my own family’s history for a writing project I am planning to work on later this year
- New poems and other short pieces of creative writing
- Thoughts about creativity and the writing process
- Notes about books I’m reading
If you’re reading this, please say hi in the comments. All kind and thoughtful comments are welcome.
6 thoughts on “Sabbatical Project #4: Start a blog”
I love the blog! I’m looking forward to reading more posts!
I’m thrilled you’re doing this, Angela and look forward to reading your posts.
Happy to follow along!
Happy to a part of your journey Angela! 🙂
Oops-should read “be a part”…:)
Looking forward to all your discoveries and stories
Comments are closed.